Saturday, December 11, 2010

new.

i am going to try to write more.. i forgot how much i enjoyed it and i haven't really had the time to do anything.. not even think.. ok i know it's an excuse, but things have been hectic.. anyways.. i'm starting new... in a lot of things.. i am starting a new job on monday. i will be the volunteer coordinator at Sandy Cove. yes, i am going back to the place where i fell in love with camp ministry.. i am floored that i am blessed to start a new journey at a familiar place.. am i nervous? well, yeah.. and there is a battle i fight of self-doubt, but God is bigger than all that! i am sad to say I am leaving NorthBay, but a new opportunity for me to move forward is something i can't turn away. i have loved working with the kids and staff, but it is time for me to move on.. i start a new life with my best friend in just 5 weeks.. i can't believe it. Stephen and I will be married on January 16, 2011. our journey has been a beautiful one told by the Lord himself.. if you ever want to hear the story just ask! i can't fathom that i am so priveledged to marry this wonderful man of God. i can't help but to ask, why me? i know it is because the Lord loves me so much, but isn't that hard to swallow sometimes when i know how filthy i am?? the Lord knows all of this and still loves me through my sin. i pray to honor God with Stephen and i pray we will never lose our love for each other, our love for people, and our love for our Heavenly Father. a lot of things are new in my life, but man i wouldn't have it any other way and God knows that. He knows my love for adventure and new journey's.. so here is to my new life of being a coordinator and wife.. Lord, may i serve you well and with all I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment