Thursday, August 26, 2010

back at it..

im back!

summer camp is over.. my time at rvr has ended and my new life in cecil county maryland has begun! so much has happened in my life since i have last written.. a whole summer of camp! camp was great and so challenging.. i am happy to be "home." i have learned that home isn't where you are from, but where the ones you love are. during the summer i was in pursuit of a job and at times worried that i wouldn't have anywhere to live or any income at all.. well, God always provides and i now live with an amazing family and i now have a job at a wonderful organization called NorthBay. i am part of the outdoor education program as a member on the night operations team. my goal is to one day be an educator, but as for now i am just blessed to have a job at a place that offers that! i can learn and gain experience at an organization i can possibly work my way up in. i love it already. so God is good all the time..not just because i have a place to live or a job to work, but because He always takes care of his children.. He made a way for me to come "home" to the people i love.

blessed,
beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment