Monday, March 1, 2010

change of plans.

life is full of surprises. this being one of them. well, sorta. i had decided to be a counselor here at the ranch this summer. i did have an interest in another position, but it had already been taken. i voiced my interest in the position a little while back and again just recently. after some good honest conversations i was offered the position.. i have some things to work on before the summer to prepare myself. i am excited and nervous. i really wanted this position, expected not to get it, and now i have it. so nothing to complain about or be worried about right?? ugh, well that's the way it should be.. haha but i am doubting myself. i am sooooo excited to work this position, but at the same time i find myself thinking i may fail..this is where my trusting in the Lord comes in.. he brought me to this position i had desired so much, in the hardest way, but in the end the truth is that He knew i was going to be in this position. He is going to prepare me for this summer. no matter how much i doubt myself it can't stop the Lord from doing His work. so that means i shouldn't doubt myself because He is in control, right? RIGHT! well thanks for listening to this conversation to myself. that's how i roll.

full of hope,

beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment